[Gluster-devel] AFR Replication

From: gordan
Subject: [Gluster-devel] AFR Replication
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:09:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I cannot seem to get the file replication to work. I have 2 servers. Both are both clients and servers for the GlusterFS volume.

Each server can connect to it's own local gluster volume and read/write it, but there appears to be no replication taking place. One server's file creation doesn't seem to get replicated to the other server.

My client and server configs are attached. The only difference in the nodes' config is the remote IP address in the client - they connect one mirror via loopback IP and the other via the remote IP.

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Gordan