Re: [Gluster-devel] Crawling and indexing hardware

From: Marcus Herou
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Crawling and indexing hardware
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:34:01 +0200

Great!

Sorry for not digging in depth backwards in the mailing list. I'm part of
quite a few so it's hard to have the time to suck all info in :)

So basically the only case when a server is disconnected is when I take it
down for maintenance and when it comes up it will self-heal right? And by
adding a brand new server it will as well be synched I hope.

Kindly

//Marcus