Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs and Xen

From: nathan
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Glusterfs and Xen
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:25:20 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Anand Avati wrote:

Unify over DRBD will work if you have a filesystem ready over your DRBD
device. Unify will treat it just like any other fs.
Do you know if your image was being self-healed during the time of boot? If
so, is it possible to tune the timeouts of xen to wait for a bit longer?

Great question, how do I find that out? I have two test boxes with DRBD and Glusterfs both in a primary/primary and AFR config. The only difference between the xen config in DRBD and Gluster is that my DRBD testing is using tap:aio and Gluster is using loop.

-Nathan