Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with TLA ver > 887

From: Geoff Kassel
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with TLA ver > 887
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:43:50 +1100

Hi,
   I'd like to second this report of something awry with the latest TLA. I've
seen weird load issues (seemingly I/O related, not CPU) from the latest TLA
as well - seemingly affecting primarily Apache, PHP-CGI and Suexec by causing
these processes to become zombies waiting for I/O. Thanks to these zombie
processes, load would creep up to ridiculous figures like 100+.

   Reverting to TLA 849 seemed to resolve the issue.

   This is using TCP with AFR/Unify, also with no performance translators.

   (Sorry for any duplication of this message - it seems the first one didn't
get through.)

Kind regards,

Geoff Kassel.