[Gluster-devel] Regression testing tool

From: Filipe Maia
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Regression testing tool
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:50:29 +0100

I would just like to point out to which includes a very nice
posix test suite. Settings the filesystem to ntfs-3g in the
configuration file should make glusterfs pass all tests (at least
using the stable release of pjd).
If this is not already used in regression testing I think it would be
a good idea to add it. It also useful for individuals to test

And by the way rc2 still didn't fix the bug of chown on a setuid file
not working properly (the first chown only actually does a chmod).