[Gluster-devel] Re: Experience with kernel NFS reexport

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: Experience with kernel NFS reexport
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:20:32 -0400 (EDT)

I was trying to narrow down the modification-time issue in replicate, but I have been unable to reproduce it with a smaller test case, either local or via NFS, cp -a or rsync. I'll keep looking for ways to reproduce it more simply (but let me know if you figure it out first or can at least reproduce it)...

However, I did find out that the rsync rename of some dot-dot-files to dot-files is NOT unique to the NFS re-export case. It happens without NFS, as well.

Thanks,

Brent