[Gluster-devel] Re: 2009 Gluster Hacker Award + Android Phone

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: 2009 Gluster Hacker Award + Android Phone
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:47:22 -0800

Sorry, small typo: It is "Gordan Bobic".

Anand Babu Periasamy wrote:
2009 Gluster Hacker - Award goes to "Gordon Bobic" for consistently contributing to the Gluster community world wide. He has always been there to criticize constructively and to help others selflessly. We hope everyone in the community will also find Gordon to be the most deserving candidate. Congratulations!!

Gordon, can you please mail me (ab(at)gluster.com) privately with you postal address and model of Android phone you prefer.

We have also chosen few more names for the Gluster Community Spotlight. We will announce in Q1 2010.

Happy Hacking,

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31