Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.

From: Samuel Hassine
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problem with little write/read files in Gluster 3.0.0
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:28:26 +0100

I downloaded and installed GlusterFS 3.0.2rc1, I have the same problem.

Furthermore, I discovered that not only PHP sessions do not work, but I
also test to move my /etc/apache2 in the GlusterFS. In 2.0.9 it worked
very well and now, Apache2 coult not read all modules links very quickly
and does not start.

But if I put only the apache2.conf file on the Gluster and other files
on the HD, it works fine, because Gluster is available, I can read and
write correctly, but not quickly. And many applications need a fast
access to their files.

Same thing with eZpublish, that runs very well on Gluster 2.0.9 (because
ez writes many files and read them), but in GlusterFS 3.0.*, it seems to
be complicated.

Any idea ?