Re: [Gluster-devel] Compile Failure on Solaris: wrong ELF class: ELFCLAS

From: Pavan T C
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Compile Failure on Solaris: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:13:23 +0530

On Monday 06 June 2011 09:10 AM, Nick Couchman wrote:
I tried adding -m32 to CFLAGS and recompiling, and got different errors.
Then I tried -m64 and got different errors, there.  I can post those at
some point, soon - probably tomorrow.

Hi Nick,

First of all, the latest branch which has support for solaris is 3.1.x.

If you still want to try and build 3.2 for solaris, try it with the following configure flags:

# CFLAGS=-m64 ./configure --disable-georeplication

After the configure script completes without errors, try a make.

HTH,
Pavan

-Nick