Re: [Gluster-devel] Recent dict changes affecting QEMU-GlusterFS patches

From: Jeff Darcy
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Recent dict changes affecting QEMU-GlusterFS patches
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:18:02 -0400

On 06/19/2012 06:41 AM, Bharata B Rao wrote:
> My code is  not dependent directly on any dict changes. All I am doing
> is glusterfs_graph_construct which eventually ends up doing
> _dict_lookup() (when parsing volume options). Will debug this and
> report if I find any clues.

I took a quick look at your patches, and came to approximately the same
conclusion.  I also spent an hour or so trying to reproduce the problem, but
wasn't able to.  Please do let us know what you find.  FWIW, I *always* build
with CFLAGS="-O0 -g" unless I'm specifically building for performance tests, to
avoid all that "value optimized out" and similar nonsense.