Re: [Gluster-devel] Cannot run VMware Virtual Machines on GlusterFS

From: Tomoaki Sato
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Cannot run VMware Virtual Machines on GlusterFS
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:28:06 +0900

Avati,

  I saw your log and there is nothing suspicious in it. Are you sure the log
captures the event where 'getcwd' returned a failure?

Yes, I am.

Can you also return the output of 'ls -lR of the data set' (from a dir level
above) along with the getcwd and capture trace nfs logs from the full session?
[and keep the trace nfs logs restricted to just these commands].

please find attached.

Regards,

Tomo