Re: [Gluster-devel] positive FUSE errno?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] positive FUSE errno?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:39:07 -0700

If you can reproduce it, can you put a breakpoint when error is positive and inspect the stack in glusterfs?

Avati

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Emmanuel Dreyfus <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

FUSE usually returns negative errno, just like what the Linux kernel
does internally. After my previous glusterfs upgrade (on branch
release-3.3), I started getting occcasionaly positive ERSCH returned. I
have not fully investigated so I cannot be definitively affirmative, but
I think that error is produced by glusterfs.

Does it makes sense? Is it a bug or a feature? What should I do with it?
Ignore? Return -ERSCH?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz