Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.5.0 released

From: Niels de Vos
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs-3.5.0 released
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:36:30 +0200

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:18:17AM -0700, Gluster Build System wrote:

> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.5.0.tar.gz

With this release, we have closed all bugs that have all their patches
merged in the release-3.5 branch. In future, we plan to make it more
obvious which alpha/beta releases contain fixes for reported bugs so
that testing can be done more effectively.

While closing out the 3.5.0 bugs, we found that some bugs were used to
track 3.4.3 and 3.5.0 modifications. Because 3.4.3 has been released
about two weeks ago, the 3.4.3 bugs have been closed as well. The
closing comment in those bugs should be clear on the status and if both
3.4.3 and 3.5.0, or only 3.4.3 was affected.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any questions. Respond
to this email, or find us in #gluster and #gluster-dev on Freenode IRC.

Thanks,
Lalatendu & Niels