Re: [Gluster-devel] Behaviour of glfs_fini() affecting QEMU

From: Soumya Koduri
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Behaviour of glfs_fini() affecting QEMU
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

Posted my comments in the bug link.

" glfs_init" cannot be called before as it checks for cmds_args->volfile_server
which is initialized only in "glfs_set_volfile_server".
As Deepak had mentioned, we should either define a new routine to do the
cleanup incase of init not done or rather modify "glfs_fini" to handle this
special case as well which is better approach IMO as it wouldn't involve any
changes in the applications using libgfapi.

Thanks,
Soumya