[Gm2] Has anyone built gm2 under Mac OS X?

From: John O Goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Has anyone built gm2 under Mac OS X?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:46:09 -0500

The Apple branch of gcc 4.0.1 specifies two ways of building gcc
 -- the Apple way and the FSF way.  Both fail with gm2 added.
The former fails for obscure reasons connected to the build process
and the latter fails because configure added "../../" to all the
paths in the makefiles.  Before I investigate further, I ask if
anyone has built it successfully.

john