[Gm2] cygwin regression tests

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] cygwin regression tests
Date: 17 May 2008 11:10:37 +0100

Hi,

I've just run the latest cvs regression tests under XP and
cygwin and get the following results:

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            3683
# of unexpected failures        588

a fair number of failures.  However 'cd gcc ; make gm2.paranoid'
completed with no errors.  I've updated the regression table with
these results - the table is now up to date (within a week for all
architectures and platforms).  Many thanks to all who supplied
results!  Oddly it seems half of the tests were not running under
cygwin (the expected number of passes should be >6000), hence many
white boxes in the cygwin column.