[Gm2] How to keep the RTL files?

From: Deepak Hegde (India - Bangalore)
Subject: [Gm2] How to keep the RTL files?
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:17:45 -0500

Hi,
        I am using the gm2 (pre-compiled cygwin binaries) and playing around
with it. Can some one tell me how to pass phase/process specific options to gm2
such that I can keep the intermediate output generated by the compiler.
Specifically, I tried to pass "-dr" option (so that RTL output can be
obtained). This resulted in error.  Any help will be appreciated

Regards
Deepak Hegde
Disclaimer
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information of MINDTECK.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and
notify the sender.  Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not
the intended recipient.