[Gm2] Using gm2 for compiling programs that will run on windows

From: Vanessa Bodard
Subject: [Gm2] Using gm2 for compiling programs that will run on windows
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:14:07 +0100

Hi all,

I have already posted a request a couple weeks ago. As I didn't
receive any response, I am trying again.

I have succeeded in building gm2 under cygwin on windows, but it's not
what I was looking for.
What I am looking for is to use the gm2 compiler in order to compile a
program that will run on windows.

So, what I am trying to do now, is to compile gcc under windows with
mingw (with the option "enable-languages=c,c++,gm2").
Am I right to do it? Will the result be compliant with what I am looking for?

Did somebody run programs compiled with gm2 on windows? How do you get
it? Using mingw, or else ?

Best regards,
Vanessa.