[Gm2] Re: ISO & SysClock.def ?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] Re: ISO & SysClock.def ?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:12:31 +0000

Iztok Kobal <address@hidden> writes:

> Contents of SysClock.def reveals that something is really wrong:
>
> ...snip...
>
> CONST
>   maxSecondParts = <implementation-defined integral value>;
>
> ...snap...
>

> What to do ?

Hi Iztok,

ahh yes this module has not been implemented yet.  Currently the
completed iso modules are:

ChanConsts CharClass ClientSocket ConvTypes EXCEPTIONS IOChan IOConsts
IOLink M2EXCEPTION M2RTS ProgramArgs RawIO RealConv RealMath RndFile
RTdata RTentity RTfio RTgen RTgenif RTio SimpleCipher SeqFile StdChans
Storage StreamFile Strings STextIO SYSTEM TERMINATION TextIO WholeConv
WholeIO WholeStr.

There is a known problem with REAL input/output at present - which I'm
working on.  The list of finished iso modules is held in
gm2/gm2-libs-iso/README.texi