[Gm2] setjmp/longjmp Issues on Debian/Alpha

From: Michael Lambert
Subject: [Gm2] setjmp/longjmp Issues on Debian/Alpha
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 14:51:35 -0500

Hi Gaius,

The test iso/run/pass/builtinlj.mod fails on Debian/Alpha with

-----
call longjmp
Segmentation fault
-----

My first thought was that the buffer for setjmp/longjmp was too small, so I replaced

env: ARRAY [0..5] OF WORD ;

by

env: ARRAY [0..32767] OF CHAR ;

with the same result.

Then I thought it could be an alignment issue, so instead of calling setjmp and longjmp with an argument of ADR(env) I tried ADR(env[i]) for 0 <= i < 8. That still gave exactly the same results.

Any suggestions for tracking this down?

Regards,

Michael