[Gm2] No exception message

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] No exception message
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:01:30 +0100

Hi,

the following code raises an exception as expected. But the exception
message isn't shown any longer. I can remember that this was the case
before and I liked this default behavior. This made catching exceptions
unnecessary for most cases. Now I only get

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'

MODULE exceptiontest;

IMPORT EXCEPTIONS;

VAR exSrc : EXCEPTIONS.ExceptionSource;

BEGIN
        EXCEPTIONS.AllocateSource(exSrc);
        EXCEPTIONS.RAISE(exSrc, 1, 'Exception text');

END exceptiontest.

Thanks,

--
Martin Kalbfuß <address@hidden>