[Gm2] Re: Report on gm2-2010-02-20 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: Report on gm2-2010-02-20 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:45:21 -0500

On 25-Feb-10, at 3:58 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote:
Hi John,

I've made some substantial changes to the testsuite - in particular I
think I've corrected all the link path errors so that gm2 can test
against the built gm2 libraries.  It appeared that if gm2 was not
installed on a machine then nearly all runtime tests would fail.  I
hope these changes will have a considerable effect on the test results
above

Ahhh. My build environment does not have gm2 in the path (so as to build
and test ab initio).

john