[Gm2] Re: cocor

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: cocor
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:55:09 -0400

On 25-Mar-10, at 4:37 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote:

Hi,

has anyone ever compiled and run cocor using a different compiler?
I'm using cocor as a test to check that the file handling in ISO
libraries is correct.

I have built and run coco/r in the past using gpm (and the gpm-specific
version of coco/r).  Unfortunately, gpm does not run on Solaris 10 and
my Solaris 9 box is hibernating (well, in storage).

  I can build cocor and build the example 'taste', when this test is
run it produces TasteP.{def,mod} and TasteS.{def,mod}.  I think I have
a problem with TasteS.mod and was wondering if anyone who has built
cocor could email me their TasteS.mod?

In three weeks, I will take my Solaris 9 box out of storage and try it.

john