[Gm2] Re: FIO EOF fixed

From: john o goyo
Subject: [Gm2] Re: FIO EOF fixed
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:05:08 -0400

On 5-May-10, at 7:15 AM, Gaius Mulley wrote:
SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Gaius,

Thanks. Trying build with the latest CVS produces the following error
under Red Hat 4 EL (64-bit).  I've been using the CVS from April 13.

-Scott

Hi Scott,

interesting - thanks for the report - I think I have a fix for this
now.  wrapc.c should use 'signbit' rather than 'signbitl' and
'signbitf'.  'signbit' is a macro which detects the parameter type and
calls the appropriate underlying function.

I had the same error but Scott beat me to it.  #6-)

john

I'll checkin this fix - but the current cvs is broken (FIO.EOF)
is causing problems,