[Gm2] iso streams

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] iso streams
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:11:38 +0200

Hi,

I try to understand the streams of ISO Modula-2. And I'm a bit confused.
Maybe someone can help me a bit? That would be kind.

I try to understand how to create temporary memory only stream. I don't
want to write to a mass storage.
But how?

I found the IOLink module. There you can create a unique stream. Fine.
But how to proceed? If I now try to write to the stream, an exception is
thrown telling me that the stream isn't prepared.

It would be nice if someone could give me a short explanation about the
different stream types, too.

Many thanks,
Martin