Re: [Gm2] Another one, TestCase19.mod

From: Dragiša Durić
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Another one, TestCase19.mod
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:33:36 +0100

As I said in my earlier report, "There are interesting variations around
this issue, ones
I walked through/around while pruning my code to make this example as
clear as possible... But first things first.
".

Also, whatever input is given to a program, set of correct outputs does
not include "Internal error: Segmentation fault".

I reported at least one "incorrect input -> program crash" earlier, and
I still have few in queue. I am sure they're all equally welcome.