Re: [Gm2] gm2 1.0.1 released

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 1.0.1 released
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:44:55 +0000

Thanks Gaius. And what's the status with OS X? From what I understood making
under OS X still fails, right? Can anyone enlighten me on that status?

Regards,
Andreas

ETH Zurich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischlin
Systems Ecology - Institute of Integrative Biology
CHN E 21.1
Universitaetstrasse 16
8092 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

address@hidden
www.sysecol.ethz.ch

+41 44 633-6090 phone
+41 44 633-1136 fax
+41 79 221-4657 mobile

             Make it as simple as possible, but distrust it!