Re: [Gm2] squeeze binaries

From: Dragiša Durić
Subject: Re: [Gm2] squeeze binaries
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 12:02:12 +0100

It must be cygwin?

I did some Windows work recently, with Modula-3 and using VC++ as a base. Can it be that same configuration? Cygwin is... cygwin :).

Or maybe mingw? Some cross compiling setup from Linux?

Also, I am routinely making fedora rpm's for me - my boxes are Fedora 14, but source rpm is not specific in any way. I can make it available if you tell me how and where :).