[Gm2] Installing gnu-modula2 on ubuntu/debian i386

From: jose ramon mazaira
Subject: [Gm2] Installing gnu-modula2 on ubuntu/debian i386
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 16:01:53 +0100

Hi, I'm running ubuntu 10.10 on a i386 machine and I've tried to
install gnu-modula2 compiler. I've added the pertinent repository
descriptions to my /etc/apt/sources.list file and I've also typed
apt-get update and apt-get install gm2-doc gm2. Nevertheless, I've
been told that the gm2 package is not available. When I checked
directly the repository at
http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/debian/dists/squeeze/main/
I saw that there was no i386 binary package available for gm2. Are you
planning to release it?
Thanks in advance.