[Gm2] PIM Modula-2 and InOut

From: Christoph Schlegel
Subject: [Gm2] PIM Modula-2 and InOut
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:15:31 +0100

Hello Gaius,

recently I found out InOut is no longer in the pim directory of GNU-Modula-2 (it is only available in the ulm and logitech directories). I think it should be in the pim directory as should be all "standard" modules defined by Niklaus Wirth in the pim book(s) (not only because beginners often do their first steps with InOut).

Regards

Christoph