Re: [Gm2] NOT Building with gcc-4.7.3+gm2-cvs-latest.tar.gz on Ubuntu 13

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] NOT Building with gcc-4.7.3+gm2-cvs-latest.tar.gz on Ubuntu 13.04 (JD)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:33:13 +0100

JD <address@hidden> writes:

> When I invoke the built gm2 I get:
> gm2cc: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory
>
> I'll search around to see if there’s a simple cause in due course.
>
> The good news is that I do have a built gm2, which is considerably
> better than when using 4.1.2
>
> Apologies,
> John

Hi John,

this is excellent news - well done with obtaining an arm gm2!  I've made
some changes to the cvs repro (last night).  But alas
floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk has fallen over (misconfigured interface card)
- I'll fix it tomorrow.  So you might want to 'cvs update' the source
tree.

Looks like the cc1plus is not installing correctly - have you run 'make
install', and set the path afterwards?  There is a build problem which
I'm working on now - the libraries on my development machine are built
but not when using the tarball from floppsie.  Hopefully this will be
corrected soon,