[Gm2] [4.1.2]: latest cvs changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] [4.1.2]: latest cvs changes
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 12:08:03 +0000

Hi,

I've made some changes to the 4.1.2 branch of gm2.

  (*)   it now uses the same directory structure as the trunc.
  (*)   updated the documentation to show how to build this branch
        on Wheezy and Squeeze.
  (*)   fixed the bug reported by Johannes von Rotz regarding SYSTEM.def
        in pim-coroutines not having sized types.
  (*)   all regression tests from trunc were back ported to this branch
        and come with the tarball or checkout.

In addition the gm2 download page
http://www.nongnu.org/gm2/download.html

contains links to git tarballs for current gm2 grafted into 4.7.3 and
4.1.2.

The regression tests on the 4.1.2 branch stand at:

# of expected passes            9344
# of unexpected failures        24
# of unresolved testcases       6
runtest completed at Thu Dec  5 11:52:47 2013

12 of the failures are know about (integer arithmetic overflow is not
yet implemented).  I suspect the other 12 are 2x6 new tests from which
were written since the 4.7.3 started.

Hope this is useful.  I plan to release a new wheezy package soon based
on this branch.

The raw ChangeLog:

   * gcc-versionno/gcc/gm2/Make-lang.in:  build a
     pim-coroutine version of SYSTEM.def and install it.
   * gcc-versionno/gcc/gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/SYSTEM.def:
     add (* @SYSTEM_DATATYPES@ *) to the export list and
     @SYSTEM_TYPES@ to the commented out type list.
   * gcc-versionno/gcc/gm2/gm2.texi:  updated building
     section on how to build a 4.1.2 based gm2 under
     multiarch (Wheezy).
   * gcc-versionno/gcc/gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/SYSTEM.def:
     removed duplicate exports of BYTE, ADDRESS and WORD.
   * gcc-versionno/gcc/gm2/gm2-libs-coroutines/SYSTEM.def:
     fixed previous change.