Re: [Gm2] Building gm2-4.7.3 on Solaris 10/sparc

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Building gm2-4.7.3 on Solaris 10/sparc
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:52:46 -0500

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Configure refuses to honour gm2.  I am running the configure in the
> patched gcc-4.7.3.  Should I be running another one?
>
> Here is the error:
>
> [...]
> checking for the correct version of gmp.h... yes
> checking for the correct version of mpfr.h... yes
> checking for the correct version of mpc.h... yes
> checking for the correct version of the gmp/mpfr/mpc libraries... yes
> checking for PWL_handle_timeout in -lpwl... no
> checking for version 0.11 (revision 0 or later) of PPL... no
> configure: error:
> The following requested languages could not be built: gm2
> Supported languages are: c,c++,fortran,go,java,lto,objc,obj-c++
>

> I do not know what PPL is and whether that is anything to worry about.
>

> john

Hi John,

thanks for your emails regarding configuring and building the latest
gm2.  I've just rebuilt all configure files (changed by the gm2
frontend) and also rebuilt all the patch sets.  I also found an
autom4te.cache in git which I've now purged.  I'm currently rebuilding a
new tarball on floppsie.  I suspect these bugs would have broken builds
- hopefully it will get alot further now.