Re: [Gm2] Results for Debian testing, tarball september 4th

From: Erlend Nagel
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Results for Debian testing, tarball september 4th
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 09:16:30 -0700

I managed to finally build gm2 on Ubuntu 14.04 using todays extract. I haven't run the stress test yet, but hello world compiles fine.

One thing I did note, that I didn't see documented, and which seems a bit odd. When I try to compile hello.mod it complained about not being able to find libpth . Easy enough to fix with an apt-get install libpth-dev , but I wonder why a hello world program would need threads?

Erlend