Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE

From: SiTex Graphics
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Error setting thread signal mask in RAISE
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:04:58 -0700

Back in October 2011 I reported a similar error occurring under Fedora Core 14, which turned out to be caused by a bug that was fixed.  I'm not sure what was involved in that fix, but perhaps this is a similar issue.  I'm using a gm2 4.1.2 version from March 2012, and the programs are compiled as 64-bit.

Thanks,
Scott