[Gm2] Anyone build successfully on Mac OS X 64-bit, e.g. Yosemite?

From: Franklin Chen
Subject: [Gm2] Anyone build successfully on Mac OS X 64-bit, e.g. Yosemite?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:53:06 -0400

I was looking for up to date instructions on how to build on recent Mac OS X, e.g., Yosemite 64-bit, but couldn't find them.

http://www.nongnu.org/gm2/osx.html refers to MacPorts, which I don't use (I use Homebrew), and it also refers to the GCC 4.1.2 branch rather than the more recent GCC 4.7 branch. What is the current status of builds on either for Mac?

Franklin Chen
personal website/blog: http://FranklinChen.com/