Re: [Gm2] latest git commit

From: Christoph Schlegel
Subject: Re: [Gm2] latest git commit
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:51:38 +0200

Hello Gaius,

gm2 builds under Cygwin32/Windows7 (tarball August 24), also makes paranoid.
I'll upload the logs soon.

$ CXXFLAGS=-g BOOT_CFLAGS=-g CFLAGS=-g ../gcc-4.7.4/configure
--prefix=$HOME/opt   --libexecdir=$HOME/opt/lib   --enable-shared
--enable-threads=posix   --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-languages=c,c++,gm2
--disable-multilib --disable-bootstrap --enable-checking --enable-libgm2
--disable-sjlj-exceptions

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            9776
# of unexpected failures        114
# of unresolved testcases       78

By the way I noticed a few versioning inconsequences in git:

in Make-lang.in line 500 GCC-VERSION is still set to 4.7.3,
line 24 of configure.in points to gm2 version 1.0.5:
AC_INIT(gm2config.h.in, 1.0.5, address@hidden), therefore numerous references
to 1.0.5 in the configure script.

No problem at all as gm2 builds -

Regards