[Gm2] gm2 on gcc-5.2.0 update

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gm2 on gcc-5.2.0 update
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 01:07:38 +0000

Hi,

I thought I'd post a message saying that the port onto gcc-5.2.0 is
progressing.  The new bootstrap tool 'mc' has translated itself into C,
all the libraries into C, ppg (parser generator) into C++, all the
libraries into C++ and all the compiler into C++ (except one file
M2DebugStack.mod).  Both ppg and mc are verified against their Modula-2
counterparts.

Once this bug in mc has been resolved we should be onto resolving
linking bugs and then into testing cc1gm2,