Re: [Gm2] Numerical library in Modula-2 - IO

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical library in Modula-2 - IO
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 08:16:02 +0000

Michael Riedl <address@hidden> writes:

> Gaius,
>
> I need some small support.

Hi Michael,

I think it might be a good idea for gm2 to expand its knowledge of
builtins to include all the floating point number classification
functions

http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Floating-Point-Classes.html

this way the compiler will generate tight code by expanding the builtins
internally.  I'll work on a fix for trunc and back port