[Gm2] Update on numerical library

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: [Gm2] Update on numerical library
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 11:54:31 +0100

Gaius,

with the latest GM2 version I was able to compile

- all files for the InOut library expect FormAusLib.mod (error in PreParseFormat)

- all but 4 files in the Numeric library

  - LibDBlasM2.mod & LibDBlas.mod : Compiler complains about missing RETURN - I cannot find an issue (maybe blind on my own code ...)

  - SpezFunkt3.mod : Here I made a lot of tests to comment out part of code etc. etc. but cannot isolate the issue

    I attached a file where most code is commented out, maybe helpful in isolating the crash reason ...

 - Differ.mod : Isolated the error (see comment around line 74) - can be compiled now but issue should be fixed ;-)

The preprocessor can be build without issue and works fine. If you still have issues let me know and I will send you pre-processed files separately, but just also creating some tar files which I will also put in the repository ... (prepocessedfile.GM2.tar, preprocessedfiles.XDS.tar)

Updated all code to "https://opensourceprojects.eu/p/modula2/";.

So we are getting close ...

Michael

PS : I will write another mail soon as I would like to re-open the old discussion about the "default" sizes of floating point variables ... it's causing some pain :-(