[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog NEWS README
[Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog NEWS README
Fri, 16 May 2008 13:40:52 +0000
Module name: gnash
Changes by: Russ Nelson <nelsonrn> 08/05/16 13:40:51
. : ChangeLog NEWS README
* NEWS, README: removing conflicts
RCS file: /sources/gnash/gnash/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.6624
retrieving revision 1.6625
diff -u -b -r1.6624 -r1.6625
--- ChangeLog 16 May 2008 13:23:38 -0000 1.6624
+++ ChangeLog 16 May 2008 13:40:48 -0000 1.6625
@@ -1,5 +1,9 @@
2008-05-16 Russ Nelson <address@hidden>
+ * NEWS, README: removing conflicts
+2008-05-16 Russ Nelson <address@hidden>
* NEWS: add notes about this release, make formatting consistent
across all the release notes.
* README: remove first person, update to 0.8.3
RCS file: /sources/gnash/gnash/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.8
retrieving revision 1.9
diff -u -b -r1.8 -r1.9
--- NEWS 16 May 2008 13:23:40 -0000 1.8
+++ NEWS 16 May 2008 13:40:50 -0000 1.9
@@ -86,7 +86,6 @@
Fourth alpha release of Gnash (0.8.1).
Improvements since 0.8.0 release are:
* Garbage Collector
* Support for device fonts
* Support for dynamic text fields
@@ -101,48 +100,12 @@
* More robust parser
* Better support for flash player detection
* Fix for 'debugLog' directive in gnashrc
- * Garbage Collector
- * Support for device fonts
- * Support for dynamic text fields
- * Better key handling
- * Support for FFMPEG SVN
- * Support for on-demand install of needed Gstreamer codec plugins.
- * Debugger off by default (improves performance and memory use)
- * AGG renderer by default
- * Support for KDE/AGG combination
- * Layout change : we'll now build <gui>-gnash and 'gnash' is a shell
- script with gui selection capabilities (-G)
- * More robust parser
- * Better support for flash player detection
- * Fix for 'debugLog' directive in gnashrc
2007-06-01 Rob Savoye <address@hidden>
The third alpha release of Gnash. Improvements since the 0.7.2 release
- * Streaming video works with YouTube and Lulu.tv! This has been the
- focus for the majority of the time since the last release.
- * Many core improvments in the VM as our understanding of Flash
- improves. These all improve both the correctness of a movie that is
- being played, but enables more movies to play that used to not work.
- * New FLTK2 gui.
- * Simple Flash debugger added.
- * Improved Darwin support that can use the system OpenGL.
- * Flash extensions, direct support for file handling, MySQL access,
- etc.. through plugins to the Gnash VM. Wrappers for any C/C++ API
- libraries can be exported into ActionScript, and used as native
- commands in a Flash movie.
- * Updated manuals.
- * Many new testcases! Support for testing with ming, swfmill, amd
- mtasc compilers.
- * New drawing API for MovieClips..
-2006-09-10 Rob Savoye <address@hidden>
* Streaming video works with YouTube and Lulu.tv! This has been the
focus for the majority of the time since the last release.
* Many core improvments in the VM as our understanding of Flash
@@ -161,7 +124,6 @@
* New drawing API for MovieClips..
2006-09-10 Rob Savoye <address@hidden>
The second alpha release of Gnash is coming soon. Improvements since
the 0.7.1 alpha release are:
RCS file: /sources/gnash/gnash/README,v
retrieving revision 1.33
retrieving revision 1.34
diff -u -b -r1.33 -r1.34
--- README 16 May 2008 13:23:40 -0000 1.33
+++ README 16 May 2008 13:40:50 -0000 1.34
@@ -37,22 +37,6 @@
methods print a warning when using -v with gnash or gprocessor. Using
gprocessor -v is a quick way to see why a movie isn't playing correctly.
-Currently implemented ActionScript classes are: Array, Boolean, Button,
-Date, Implements, Key, Math, Mouse, NetConnection, NetStream, Number,
-Object, Sound, Stage, String, XML, XMLNode, XMLSocket.
-Partially implemented classes are: MovieClipLoader, LocalConnection,
-MovieClip, TextField, TextFormat, System, Function, LoadVars, Video.
-Unimplemented classes are: Accessibility, Error, Microphone,
-Selection, SharedObject, Camera, Color, ContextMenu,
-Unimplemented Opcodes are: MDLength, MDSubstring, MDChr, Throw, Try.
Currently streaming video for some video sharing sites like Lulu.tv,
or YouTube.com, does work. Your mileage with other sites may vary, but
work continues on improving Gnash.