[Gnash-dev] make check fails with fatal error

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] make check fails with fatal error
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:26:17 +0100

I just updated my source snapshot and run 'make check'
from the testsuite directory:

ERROR: tcl error sourcing
/home/strk/src/gnash/gnash/testsuite/actionscript.all/swf_exists.exp.
ERROR: Output file name: ./actionscript.all/Camera.as.as.swf
Output compression level: 9
Output SWF version: 6
Preprocessing ./actionscript.all/Camera.as.as... done.
Compiling `./actionscript.all/Camera.as.as.pp' into frame 1... failed:
  var camera.
            ^
  Line 62:  Reason: 'syntax error'

Note that if I build Camera.swf or actually any movie
with the make Camera.swf or make swf commands build
succeeds.

Can it be the 'make check' rule fails to define OUTPUT_VERSION ?
(I still don't understand how is 'make check' rule implemented)