|Subject:||[Gnash-dev] OpenGL buffering question|
|Date:||Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:14:23 -0700|
|User-agent:||Thunderbird 1.5 (X11/20051201)|
I figured out the problem with the player was a mutex locking up. For some odd reason, the mutex as accessed by the player thread was non-functional, although it worked just fine in the plugin thread. I replaced the use of SDL_Mutex with Mozilla's PRLock, and now it works fine. I've been reading through the NSPR API docs, and I think I'm going to completely modify the plugin to use Mozilla's NSPR API for mutexes and threads instead of SDL on the assumption they're better supported within Mozilla.
- rob -
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|