[Gnash-dev] snapshot release ? nasty bugs ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] snapshot release ? nasty bugs ?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:12:11 -0700

Now that I have the plugin working, I was considering doing a snapshot release. Other than updating the manual, can anybody think of anything critical that should be fixed first ? The only reason I mention this is that this snapshot will likely wind up in many BSD and GNU/Linux distributions, so even for a "pre-alpha" release, I'd like to make sure everything is at least stable so it doesn't come back to haunt me...

Oh, I just checked in another plugin patch that fixed the Firefox problem core-dumping. I accidentally corrupted argv[]. Plus now I kill the player when you leave the page with the Flash movie. Now it's working pretty good.