Re: [Gnash-dev] scrollkeeper support gone?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] scrollkeeper support gone?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:53:10 -0700

Patrice Dumas wrote:

The scrollkeeper/gnome-help support seems to have gone away. Why? It
worked for me...

Well, it never worked for me, so I "turned it off" till I had the time to figure out why. I'm assuming there is something strange about how I have my Ubuntu system setup.

It would be very simple to reenable it, though (uncommenting 3 lines in doc/C/Makefile.am).

I'll make it work based --enable-ghelp like it should.