Re: [Gnash-dev] [patch] Fixing a few compile errors

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] [patch] Fixing a few compile errors
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:17:13 -0600

James Athey wrote:

I fixed these errors with the following patch. I'm not sure why other people aren't seeing the same errors. I'm using GCC 3.4.5.

Probably because the current CVS doesn't try to build the demo anymore. :-) Still, it might as well build if somebody wanted to, so thanks for the patch! I'll go fix the Makefile to make building this optionally again.