[Gnash-dev] new Math, Key and Global files

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] new Math, Key and Global files
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:27:58 +0200

I splitted code some more, code for Math, Key
and Global classes is now each in its own file.
I think it's easier to maintain if we keep things
in separate files.

Those files need deep cleanup with ActionScript
inheritance in mind. The most advanced example
currently is in Function.cpp. I don't really
like that specific solution, but it is surely
closer to what's expected then the one for
the other classes.

Basically we shouldn't assign members to each
new Math or Key object. Rather, a Key instance
should have Global["Key"].prototype as it's
__proto__ member. That'll make all members
of the parent class available to the instance
still allowing ActionScript code to attach
new members to all instances by assigning
to _global.Key.prototype.