Re: [Gnash-dev] Compiling gnash plugin for mozilla (NOT seamonkey).

From: Ssebastia annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Compiling gnash plugin for mozilla (NOT seamonkey).
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:50:08 +0100 (BST)

--- Markus Gothe <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, I could try pulling in gecko-sdk-headers from
> the Gentoo ebuild.
>
> * net-libs/gecko-sdk
>      Available versions:  1.7.8 ~1.7.12 1.7.12-r1
> ~1.7.12-r2 1.7.13
>
> Should be the right ones, right?

I think so (I don't use gentoo).
In Debian it's:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/mozilla-dev
and
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libdevel/libnspr-dev

What I did was to search each header file
from gnash/plugin/mozilla-sdk/
and search each of them under /usr/include/mozilla/
when I found one, I substitute it.

I'll try to post the tgz somewhere (ATM I don't have
access to it).

Kind regards
SebastiĆ