Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:12:12 -0600

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> Hmm, I only know about fill styles 0x00, 0x10, 0x12, 0x40 and
> 0x41. What SWF version is this? Maybe there is a bug in the parser and
> that value is not a fill style?

  Actually, this could be what I noticed. It was only the error message
that said it was a fill style. My test slide consisted of only the word
"Gnash". You can duplicate this by doing the same with OpenOffice2
Impress, then "export as SWF". The exported movies appear to be only swf v6.

> I think it will take a while until the backend is *really* complete

  It's going to take a while before *Gnash* is complete. :-)

> However, shapes are already rendered in the same quality as Flash does
> and the speed is promising. The AGG website even claims that the anti

  Does it work at the same level of functionality as the OpenGL backend ?