Re: [Gnash-dev] fixes for make distcheck

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] fixes for make distcheck
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:01:27 -0600

Patrice Dumas wrote:

> It contains a controversial change: since the tests in actionscript.all
> are known to be broken, I removed the directory from SUBDIRS and added it
> in DIST_SUBDIRS. To make the checks (or make clean) one have to go to
> the directory and issue the make commands there.

  All the tests in actionscript.all appear to be working. I just checked
in support for "make check" to run DejaGnu style for all the test suite
sub directories. Now typing "make check" from the testsuite directory
does the right thing, and runs all the tests cases.

  I tweaked the rule so if DejaGNU (the runtest program) isn't
installed, it just runs the tests as if they were in a TEST_PROGRAMS
variable.

> Another thing which may be problematic is the redistribution of the
> Bitstream Vera Fonts in gnash since the fonts licence seems to me to be

  Where are Bitstream fonts in Gnash ? You mean by the usage of fonts in
the various test cases ?